Thursday, May 28, 2009

May I please go to the bathroom now

So, today was one of those days when you just can't catch your breath....I survived....I think....

It started with garbage out to the curb at 7:30am....followed by loading up the children to drop them off at school for Beta Club....fly back to work....go to an 8:30am meeting....followed by a 10:00am meeting...run from that meeting back to the high school to drop off a $30 check for graphic arts class....fly back home to pick up mexican food for a luncheon....fly back to work and go to a farewell luncheon....leave the luncheon and go to another meeting....leave that meeting and run across the campus to another meeting.....leave that meeting amidst my cell phone ringing off the hook to find out that my son is waiting for me to take him to soccer tryout.....drive home and arrange my 18 year old to drive her 15 year old sister to the high school at 6:45pm....put chicken in a pot on the stove and turn on the burner and set the time....tell my 15 year old that she can eat the chicken when the timer goes off.....load up my son and take him to soccer tryouts....sign all the paperwork and pay the fees....then sit for a few minutes....it's 6:40pm.....holler across the field to my son to come on....get in the car and drive him to the middle school for his band concert....tell him I'll be over to pick him up at 8:00pm....drive to the high school for Becky's award night....Katie is sitting in the parking lot....she needs my credit card for gas....give her that and run into the auditorium for the program....it ends and Becky and I run over to the middle school just in time for the last 2 songs.....in a packed gymnasium that does not have air conditioning......it ends and we all load up and come home....David tells me he needs a white t-shirt for school tomorrow....so I load into the car AGAIN and drive to the store for t-shirts....I come home and walk in the door to, "What's for dinner?"......I pull the chicken out of the pot....slice it and throw it into fettucini noodles.....dinner is served......

I just now went to the bathroom......whew.........and sat on the couch and blogged.....day is done.....wait a minute.....where is my credit card and my 18 year old??????

No comments:

Post a Comment