Saturday, May 16, 2009

Creating an Orbit

So, I spent the week at a work event...with many different types of people. There is this one person that I spent the week with that tends to drive me crazy.

Let me digress. What creates an orbit ? Orbits are created by the gravitational force that a planet exerts upon an object. It is directly related to mass and the planet's radius (size). That force pulls the object toward the planet and it begins to circle around that planet...creating an orbit.

Have you been around a person who has their own orbit? You know the type of person I'm talking about...they believe that they are so important (that they have such a large mass) that everything revolves around them....creating orbits around them.....and in essence creating their own universe. I hate being around those type of people. I mean HATE it. I find that I am fearful that if I get too close to them, that I will be sucked into an orbit....so I stay very far away so that the gravitational pull is low.

So this week I spent time running away from those very LARGE bodies that want many people to orbit them and I pushed myself into the space of those very small bodies that have no gravitational pull on their own....and therefore, no orbit....you are free to come and go at will. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment