Monday, May 11, 2009

Colonel Mustard in the Library with a Candlestick

So, I was talking to my baby sister the other day...catching up on life. She is in the midst of a divorce (not fun...I know).

We are discussing life...when suddenly she says, "Shoot, I have to get my jeans out of the dryer. Wait a minute. Wait, I have to put them on."

Ohhhhhh.....I know what's going on here....every woman in the United States knows this trick....pull your jeans out of the dryer wet and put them on your body...you can stretch those babies out two sizes.

So, she gets that done and we continue talking. I mention that my sinuses have been bothering me and I have been using my neti-pot daily. She says, "Shoot....I need to get mine out of the box. I haven't used it yet."

I am in total disbelief....I find such relief from mine so I encourage her to open her neti-pot and use it.

Then she asks me this, "Can you use a neti-pot if you have a deviated septum?"

We both begin to laugh as we picture the headlines: "Woman found dead in her bathroom, in wet jeans and a neti-pot sticking out of her nose."

We figured the mystery would be solved, "ex-husband in the bathroom with a neti-pot."

No comments:

Post a Comment