Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

So....this morning....same routine....down the steps....Graham trying to kill me...make it down safely....let Graham outside....toast and tomato.....still no Graham barking to get it....open the front door and ...

there is Graham humping his little girlfriend.

Yes, he is on her riding like there is no tomorrow. I can not believe my eyes....the boy is fixed and has been fixed since he was a wee lad! I didn't think he knew what to do!

Side note: I live right across the street from the back entrance to Wilmore Elementary School...and it just so happens that the time I let Graham out in the morning is the time when all the little elementary school kids are going up to school...so yesterday morning they all watched my dog getting his weiner licked in the front yard...and now all out fornication! I see small children pointing at my dog and I see parent's faces in total disgust. Yes, we are providing sex education to the small children on the way to school!

Anyhow, I yell out again..."Hey Graham. Get your horny butt in here...there will be no fornication on my front lawn...start my day off with this..."

Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment