Sunday, November 15, 2009

Starry night



So, this past weekend I went camping. I mean out in nature...peeing in the woods (because I'm too lazy to walk up to the bath house)...cool nights....

It was a great weekend for camping. The temperatures during the daylight was in the upper 60's...but at night it dipped down into the low 40's....chilly.

On Friday night, after we got the tent set up, air mattress inflated, and sleeping bags unrolled...we built a fire and turned on the radio...Christmas music was playing....I love Christmas music. So I sat there....fire blazing....the sky was crystal clear.....and there were a million stars in the sky...so I sat there looking at the stars and listening to the Christmas music..........."Oh holy night, the stars are brightly shining. It is the night of our dear Savior's birth."

Deep breath...................................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............I can breath again.

1 comment:

  1. It was JUST what was needed after the week before!! God hugs through nature!

    ReplyDelete