Friday, November 6, 2009

Improved sight


So, today is my dad's 77th birthday.

I thought I'd tell you a little about my dad.

He is a strong man...a manly man. He is a hunter and a fisherman. He can play any sport...and play it well. I'm still trying to beat my dad in ONE round of golf.

He was a faithful GM employee for over 40 years. He provided for his family.

He would give you the shirt off his back....and has more times than anyone knows.

He never verbally said he loved me...but his actions show it daily and always have.

He is a very funny man. His eyes sparkle when he is up to no-good.

He is very handsome. He has curly hair that tends to look like he's sprouting devil's horns when he's being ornery.

As he grows older...he has grown softer....or maybe, as I have grown older, I have grown to see his softer side.

I love you dad!

1 comment: