Monday, November 16, 2009

Balls.....lots of balls


So, tonight my son David has a friend, Isaiah, spending the evening with us. He and his friend went out and played basketball...then he and his friend played football....then they played kickball...it started to get dark outside so they came indoors.

They got on the computer and sat on the couch giggling....and giggling....and giggling. I decide that I better check to see what they are watching. So I say, "David, turn the computer around...I want to see what you are giggling at." David turns the computer around and he and his friend are watching sports bloopers.....you know.....men getting hit in their balls by all kinds of balls...basketballs....footballs....kickballs....and every other ball imaginable....balls on balls....hilarious.

Anyhow, it dawns on me that men are SO, SO different than women. A woman would NEVER....NEVER......NEVER sit around for hours watching other women get hit in their boobs. NEVER. So...what the heck is it that drives men to be so fascinated with balls.....

1 comment:

  1. You can even find the "ball shots" on America's Funniest Videos. Men and boys really are quite different. I am glad that girls don't roll on the floor laughing at "boob shots"!!!

    ReplyDelete