Thursday, August 20, 2009

Family jewels


So, yesterday I had a couple of moles removed from my leg....something that I have to live with because my mom and dad loved me more than my siblings and therefore bestowed all the family jewels, er....I mean moles, on me! Thanks mom and dad!

Anyhow, yesterday I went to the doctor and they snipped the little boogers off. I never bother to tell anyone because it is not really a big deal to me.

Last night I was sitting in the living room talking to my children and playing around. David decides to punch me in the leg in jest. Of course, he pegs me right in the spot where a mole was removed. I winced. He asked me why. I told him that I had some moles removed and he happened to hit me in one of the spots.

At this point, Katie my resident smart-butt, says, "David, punch her all over the place so we can see what else she's had done and been hiding from us!"

No comments:

Post a Comment