Monday, August 10, 2009

A blowout


So, have you ever had a blowout while traveling at a high speed?

I did, today....quite a scary thing!

I was walking with a friend over to the Subway....walking when suddenly, blowout, whomp...whomp....whomp......wobbling out of control.

To be specific....I blew one cup on my bra. The underwire blew out completely.....poking me in the side and leaving my boob to wobble all over the place.

I slowed down and traveled slower. My friend suggested pulling the underwire out....but that would have been like driving with a doughnut....no thanks. So, I just drove around slowly on my "flat."

Okay Victoria......here's a secret......we double D's need to be able to travel at high speeds without worrying about a blowout!

2 comments:

  1. Take it back...VIctoria needs to make it right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We is gonna fix this flat today! Whooohoooo!

    ReplyDelete