Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Trip, trap, trip, trap


So, last night I had a dream, a nightmare really. I dreamed that a very mean, ominous-looking billy goat was coming at me with very demon-like eyes. He was trying to headbutt me. My loud screams awoke me.

Okay, so what does this dream mean.

Hmmmmm.....a billy goat, a white billy goat with big horns. That could be so many things...like an authority figure, you know, a big, white figure of authority..... or maybe an institution, you know, with big, long horns.

Why is it trying to headbutt me? That could be to push me down the "hill," or maybe it was to cause a brain injury and establish intellectual superiority that would otherwise be impossible....

Just some ideas.......

2 comments:

  1. Glad you took time for this! Thanks. I like reading your "stuff!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, there is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much that could be analyzed with this in light of where we are at ATS. Oh, by the way...........what sex is the GOAT? That may be a part of the interpretation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete