Sunday, September 6, 2009

Monster truck crash in church


So, remember my "Monster Trucks" post several months ago....for those that don't, let me remind you. My 12-year old son calls large breasts, "Monster Trucks."

Okay, today I am sitting in church next to a friend, Mary. My children, Becky and David, finally come into the sanctuary. Mary steps out of the pew to let them in, and I just decide to scoot down and let them sit next to her. Becky looks at me and says, "Trade places? Don't you want to sit next to your friend?" I say sure, and I begin to try to scoot behind them....I am bumping and squeezing between them and the chairs....finally, I get back to my original seat.

We do some praise and worship and then the pastor gets up and says that the question for meet-and-greet is, "When was the last time that you saw an accident."

Becky turns to me and says, "There was a massive monster truck wreck just minutes ago here in this pew."

No comments:

Post a Comment