Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lady, where's my spy camera?


So, I am a secret Simpson's fan. I haven't watched it in years, but I used to watch it all the time. There was one episode that I remember that was one of my favorites. Bart had ordered a mail-order "Spy camera" from a magazine, and every day after sending his order in the mail, he would greet the mail-woman at the door and say this, "Lady, where's my spy camera?"

Okay, I happen to have a few obsessive compulsive people in my life...I think that might be why I loved this episode.

So my oldest daughter, Katie, is at college. I miss her. I miss the sound of her voice (she communicates with me via texting)....I miss how she looks. Well, I was wandering around on Geneva's website and found that they have 2 webcams...I found this right before I took her to college. Okay, so here I am....I am missing her and I find that daily I meet the mail-woman at the door and look at my "spy camera"....in other words, I'm on the Geneva website daily, trying to catch one little glimpse of my girl.

I guess now I know why I have obessive compulsive people in my life.....we attract each other.

1 comment: