Monday, March 2, 2009

Only in Kentucky!

So, I'm sitting in the living room reading the paper while my kids work on their homework (aka....play on facebook).

Suddenly, I begin to laugh...a deep, from the pit of my soul, laugh. Katie says, "Mom, what could be so funny in the newspaper."

I reply, "Well, most newspapers are not that funny, but a Kentucky newspaper is always entertaining."

Katie says, "Okay, read the story to us."

Headline: Nipple-touching animal officer guilty.

All of my children begin to laugh...yes they all have my sick sense of humor.

We all begin to verbalize what we are visualizing in our minds...some officer touching the nipples of a cow or a dog....

Katie says, "Read on."

Former Bourbon County animal control officer Floyde M. Campbell of Millersburg has pleaded guilty to second-degree official misconduct. Campbell was arrested in September after a woman accused him of grabbing her nipple when he returned to her home after taking her dog. Other charges were dismissed against Campbell, whose sentence was probated for one year. He resigned his position a week after he was charged.

As I finish reading we all begin to laugh again.

Okay...here is what I want to know. So this officer stole the lady's dog and then comes back and hands her the dog and quickly grabs her nipple??? Seriously? How do you go from, "Here is your dog?" to "Let me have a quick grab of nipple?"

I don't know about you, but if anyone comes to my door with a dog in his hands, I'll be guarding my nipples!

Only in Kentucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment