Monday, March 22, 2010

Porch time

So, this past week I went down to Orlando for a work event. Instead of staying at a hotel, I stayed with some friends.....they work on the Orlando campus and I work on the Wilmore campus. We have been building up a long distance friendship through the phones and email. This past week I got to spend downtime with them....we laughed until we cried. As I sat there in this group of friends...I realized how much they mean to me...each one. I realized how they are some of my very dearest friends...yes, in this new era....I can have very dear, dear friends live 12 hours from me.

Thanks for the porch time, southern style!

1 comment:

  1. Here is to 36, the letter K, momma's car, the dock and everything else we giggled about until our ribs hurt!!! Loving the PORCH LADIES!!!

    ReplyDelete