Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Grrrrrrr.....


So, have you ever tried to put your dog on a diet....not fun.

My little guy has put on a couple of pounds this past winter. The vet tells me that each pound for his size is equivalent to about 20 pounds on a person....yikes. So, Graham is on a diet. He's not happy. As a matter of fact he reminds me of myself on a diet....cranky....grouchy....and just kind of sassy about everything.

He growls at me and stares at the closet that holds his treat....he goes over to his empty food bowl and barks at me...so I go to the fridge and come back with a few carrots for him....he "gruffs" at me and walks away....I turn and go back to what I was doing....he waits and waits and waits....finally he quietly goes over to his food bowl and eats the carrots.

Sorry fella, I know exactly what you are feeling....mom is on a diet too!

2 comments:

  1. I think putty is doing pretty good. Being able to get outside and walk and run around will do wonders for him now that the weather has turned warmer. BTW-love the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be the cat!

    ReplyDelete