Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Trust me....


So, I am in the second month of my year of "Trust." Hmmm......what could month number two hold. In my typical fashion...I didn't figure it would hold much.

Last month I said a simple prayer asking God to let my David get to see the UK Wildcats play basketball in person. Within four days....David was sitting at Rupp Arena watching the Cats play basketball. God had amazed me.

Ephesians 3: 20 states, Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine...

Immeasurably more than all I can ask or imagine...seriously?

So last night I am washing dishes and my cell phone rings. It's a friend of mine...Steve. Steve asks if he can speak to David. I put David on the phone. David's face begins to shine....I have no idea what is going on but David is smiling from ear to ear. He hangs up....Steve had asked him to go to tonight's UK basketball game.

Immeasurably more than I can ask or imagine....well.....I asked for David to get to see one UK basketball game this season....within one month of that prayer....he's up to two!

1 comment: