Thursday, October 15, 2009

Put away the Nair

So, today I heard the MOST interesting thing. A study performed by the American Mustache Institute (yes....there really is an institute for the American mustache) revealed that mustachioed men make more than their bearded and clean-shaven compatriots.

As a matter of fact....mustached men don't just make a hair more than co-workers, but 8.2 percent more than men sporting beards and 4.3 percent more than clean-shaven men.

Yes, you read that right...a mustache can get you a possible 8.2 percent raise.....

Well....let me just say this...on behalf of the Italian women in the workforce.....I guess it's time to put away the Nair and let my mustache move me up the corporate ladder!

2 comments:

  1. With that and the bumper nuts, you will be president before long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Love the picture ... and very much easier than the ball solution ... I was thinking how many bruises I would get with those things banging on my thighs - pun intended.

    ReplyDelete