Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The sweetest sound on earth


So, last night my children, Becky and David, came into my bedroom while I was getting ready for bed.

Becky decided it was time to do my nails. What a treat!

David decided it was time to entertain us....so he began. We laughed and joined in with his crazy antics.

Then Becky and David start showing each other their newly forming six-pack. I say, "Do you want to see mine?"

David's eyes get huge and he says, "Nooooooooooooo...."

Here's the thing.....if you tell your children that your boobs hang to your knees......and you are in your PJs.......and you tell your children that you are going to show them your belly..........then don't be surprised when you say that you are going to show them your belly and they have total FEAR in their eyes!

I love to laugh with my children.

1 comment: