Monday, January 25, 2010

Does this make me look fat?


So, this past weekend I went shopping with a friend....a friend who also enjoys the absurdity of life.

We walk into a store of woman's clothing....aka....they got my size. Anyhow, so the sales lady walks up to me....now you would think that this store for us larger women would employ larger women.....but oh no, I just happen to get the one who is a size 2....petite....I hated her immediately.

Anyhow, my friend is telling this sales ASSociate that she is introducing me to the idea of woman's clothing...you know, where the sizes run a little larger for us fuller-figured ladies. Anyhow, the sales ASSociate disappears and returns with a shirt that she is CERTAIN will fit me.....

She says, "It runs HUGE, so I know that it will fit you."

My friend and I burst out laughing....laugh or cry....you decide.

2 comments:

  1. It was even funnier in real life. You just had to hear the inflection on the 'huge'. I loved it. The best laugh of the day. And you do look fab.

    ReplyDelete