Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The road less traveled



So, my oldest daughter, Katie, graduated from high school this past Friday. I am so proud of her.

She graduated with highest honors, which means she had a 4.0 or higher grade point average throughout high school.

When one of her classmates found out that she was graduating with highest honors, he said, "Wow Katie, I didn't know you had it in you. I thought you got C's and D's. What kind of grades do you get?"

That's my Katie....she is extremely intelligent.....but she hides it well....she prefers to do life her way and not fit the status quo.....

Example, the robes for graduation were red....most people wore red or black shoes.....Katie, who has bright red patten leather pumps, instead choose to wear her BRIGHT neon yellow pumps.....that's the Katie way!

No comments:

Post a Comment