Tuesday, June 1, 2010

An eternal cornucopia


So, I was talking with a friend about the whole Myers Briggs Personality Type thing...I have had several friends talk in this MB code....."Your desk screams P"....."You are such and E"......"Your N really nailed that person"....."You F's kill me." I have never really understood much about it.

Well, I got a new explanation of it all and I was intrigued. So I spent some time reading about my type...I am an ESFP. The description said that an ESFP is a Performer. As I read the description, I laughed out loud....it was so me...it was like looking into a mirror.

Of all the things that I read....this line is my favorite....this sums me up....this WILL be on my tombstone:

Performers view life as an eternal cornucopia from which flows an endless supply of pleasures.

2 comments:

  1. It's you for sure! We love you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im the same thing when i took the test.

    ReplyDelete