Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The big head


So, my two younger children are at teen camp....yes, you read that right....my Davey-baby is now a teen. I don't think I like this getting older stuff.

Anyhow, they are at camp together. Today, my mom called to tell me that my children, both of them, got an award today.....I was so proud. Two Hogan's at camp....and both of them got an award....that will show those holier-than-thou people what a GREAT mother I am. Yes....all of this was swirling about in my head....then my mom said, "Don't you want to know why they won." I proudly said, "Yes." She said, "Becky won for the cleanest room." My head begins to swell....I'm not certain that I will be able to get it out of the room. "Yes, and what about my David." My mom laughed and said, "David won for messiest room."

Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.......my head was quickly back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment