Monday, May 10, 2010

My butt will catch the next flight here


So, the other day my friend and I were driving into work. We were in the midst of a big weekend at work....early mornings.....late nights.....long, long hours. I was at the end of my rope....all out of gas. Suddenly, flying across the road, right in front of our windshield, flew two Canadian geese. These two geese were fat ones.....and their butts were dragging.....they were having a very hard time getting their butts off the ground. As a matter of fact....our car barely cleared their dragging butts. My friend and I busted out laughing....these geese were the visuals of how we felt that day.....

2 comments:

  1. My BUTT is still dragging, and this weekend doesn't seem to allow it take off! Might be a month of more until my butt feels like its off the ground!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and those geese in your photo are fat enough! The ones we saw were WIDE loads : )

    ReplyDelete